Lockdown 249 by Tania Chanter – After 249 days in lockdown Tania has decided to try and capture some of the feelings this uncertain time has engendered.
The resulting works feature feathers (painted not mixed media), normally found floating on the breeze, but not in these paintings.
The feathers are restricted, tethered from their natural movement, just as we have been through the pandemic.
The feathers hang by strings, not without hope as the strings are easily untied.
– Beautiful visible individual brushstrokes providing added texture.
– One of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– The painting is blackened all around the edges of the canvas so looks great from all sides. It would also look wonderful in a timber floating frame.
– All of Tania’s original artwork are signed and named on the back, and stamped on the front with the initials ‘TC’. This normally appears on the bottom right corner and is done in a neutral colour.
– All of Tania’s work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
– Packaged securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Tania is an Australian contemporary artist who has the desire to express emotion she feels from nature. Her feelings flow directly onto the canvas in an uninterrupted, intuitive flow; layers, textures and colours blend and evolve until some secret inner part feels satisfied. The depth and richness of the colours, the complexity of the sky – the romantic feeling of stormy clouds, the churning foam of the ocean on those days and the sunlight playing through tall grasses as they bend and wave. From the sweep of the vast landscape down to the bee among flowers, natures inspiration is endless.
Tania’s work is represented in private collections throughout Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact Tania for private Commissions.