Meandering The Fields Of Hope by Tania Chanter is an aerial abstract landscape inspired by Australia and the changes of light and mood throughout the day. Tania’s hope is that this painting brings a sense of calm to the room where it lives, and that is makes the people who enter the room feel as though a part of nature is right there with them.
– Beautiful visible individual brushstrokes providing added texture.
– One of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.|
– Edges and front perimeter are painted, giving the illusion of a white frame. It would also look wonderful in a timber floating frame.
– All of Tania’s original artwork are signed and named on the back, and stamped with the initials ‘TC’.
– All of Tania’s work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
– Packaged securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.