Ocean Dusk I and II by Tania Chanter is a pair of moody seascapes inspired by the rich and vibrant tones of Australia and the changes of light and mood throughout the day.
– Beautiful visible individual brushstrokes providing added texture.
– One of a kind original paintings.
– Diptych (each painting is 50x40cm)
– These painting are on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– The sides are painted white. They would also look wonderful in timber floating frames.
– All of Tania’s original artwork are signed and named on the back, and stamped on the front with the initials ‘TC’. This normally appears on the bottom right corner and is done in a neutral colour.
– All of Tania’s work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
– Packaged securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Tania is an Australian contemporary artist who has the desire to express emotion she feels from nature. Her feelings flow directly onto the canvas in an uninterrupted, intuitive flow; layers, textures and colours blend and evolve until some secret inner part feels satisfied. The depth and richness of the colours, the complexity of the sky – the romantic feeling of stormy clouds, the churning foam of the ocean on those days and the sunlight playing through tall grasses as they bend and wave. From the sweep of the vast landscape down to the bee among flowers, natures inspiration is endless.
Tania’s work is represented in private and corporate collections throughout Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact Tania for private Commissions.