Road To Paradise by Tania Chanter is inspired by the rich and vibrant tones of the Australian landscape and the changes of light and mood throughout the day.
Tania loves the rich colours and countryside of the Australian outback, that is constantly changing; rivers, deserts, sand dunes and red dust are some of the things you’ll see, sometimes all within the space of a days drive. Even if she can capture just a small part of its beauty through her paintings, she’s happy. Tania’s hope is that this painting brings a sense of calm to the room where it lives, and that is makes the people who enter the room feel as though a part of nature is right there with them.
– Beautiful visible individual brushstrokes providing added texture. Layering is an integral part of all of Tania’s art. Layers give depth.
– One of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.
– The edges of the canvas have been painted as “wrap around” which means that if it is hung in a hallway, you will start to see the scene emerge as you approach the art, so looks great from all sides. It would also look wonderful in a timber floating frame.
– All of Tania’s original artwork are signed and named on the back, and stamped on the front with the initials ‘TC’. This normally appears on the bottom right corner and is done in a neutral colour.
– All of Tania’s work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
– Packaged securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Tania is an Australian contemporary artist who has the desire to express emotion she feels from nature. Her feelings flow directly onto the canvas in an uninterrupted, intuitive flow; layers, textures and colours blend and evolve until some secret inner part feels satisfied. The depth and richness of the colours, the complexity of the sky – the romantic feeling of stormy clouds, the churning foam of the ocean on those days and the sunlight playing through tall grasses as they bend and wave. From the sweep of the vast landscape down to the bee among flowers, natures inspiration is endless.
Tania’s work is represented in private collections throughout Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact Tania for private Commissions.