The Little Cloud That Cried by Tania Chanter is the latest in Tania’s series of abstract expressionist landscapes. Tania continues to explore abstraction and exaggeration with the focus being the unique colours, tones and textures of the Australian landscape.
– Beautiful visible individual brushstrokes providing added texture.
– One of a kind original painting.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.|
– Gallery finished edges (blackened), so looks great from all sides. It would also look wonderful in a timber floating frame.
– All of Tania’s original artwork are signed and named on the back, and stamped with the initials ‘TC’.
– All of Tania’s work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
– Packaged securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Tania is an Australian contemporary artist who has the desire to express emotion she feels from nature. Her feelings flow directly onto the canvas in an uninterrupted, intuitive flow; layers, textures and colours blend and evolve until some secret inner part feels satisfied. The depth and richness of the colours, the complexity of the sky – the romantic feeling of stormy clouds, the churning foam of the ocean on those days and the sunlight playing through tall grasses as they bend and wave. From the sweep of the vast landscape down to the bee among flowers, natures inspiration is endless.
Tania’s work is represented in private and corporate collections throughout Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact Tania for private Commissions.