Wild Spring by Tania Chanter is inspired by the atmospheric Australian sky and the changes of light and mood throughout the day. Tania’s hope is that this painting brings a sense of calm to the room where it lives, and that is makes the people who enter the room feel as though a part of nature is right there with them.
– Would look great alongside Tania’s other cloudscapes: Wild Autumn, Wild Summer, and Wild Winter.
– This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas and framed in a natural timber floating frame and is ready to hang.
– Beautiful visible individual brushstrokes providing added texture.
– One of a kind original painting.
– All of Tania’s original artwork are signed and named on the back.
– All of Tania’s work comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
– Packaged securely in thick walled cartons using protective layering.
– Free delivery and a 7 day trial.
– For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Tania is an Australian contemporary artist who has the desire to express emotion she feels from nature. Her feelings flow directly onto the canvas in an uninterrupted, intuitive flow; layers, textures and colours blend and evolve until some secret inner part feels satisfied. The depth and richness of the colours, the complexity of the sky – the romantic feeling of stormy clouds, the churning foam of the ocean on those days and the sunlight playing through tall grasses as they bend and wave. From the sweep of the vast landscape down to the bee among flowers, natures inspiration is endless.
Tania’s work is represented in private collections throughout Australia and overseas.
Please feel free to contact Tania for private Commissions.